We are proud to announce Ben Reid joining the team as our official StartUp Adviser.
Ben is the founder of TEMPL and Digital Creators and has deep experience in running and scaling startups. He has worked in the trenches with over 35 startups to grow them from early stage to angel and seed investment ready. Ben has a background as a computer engineer and loves the intersection of innovation and social impact. His passions are food, sport and trouble making – often combined.
Ben has worked/mentored in over 7 accelerators (including Remarkable, Edugrowth, muru-D, Investible, Slingshot), and worked in a deep capacity with over 40 startups across VR/AR, edutech, fintech, sports-tech, media-tech, disability-tech, social impact, health&safety, video, eCommerce.
- EIR at Remarkable, 1 of 2 accelerators in the world focused on disability-tech
- Working deep in the trenches with a ton of amazing founders and startups
- Building 8 large scale digital platforms from $0 ... to $500M
- Building a world first mobile video eCommerce platform for China in a JV that involved Pegasus and Netflix
- Building a Pay TV wireless product now used in over 3M homes around the world
- Juggling startups, being a young Dad and keeping my sanity (just!)
Ben has been help our founders understand and prepare for the challanges of scaling ahead, as well as working with large clients and managing teams.
Serial Entrepreneur. Founder at Digital Creators, TEMPL. EIR - Remarkable. Product and UX Gu
You can read more about Ben on his Linkedin