VR Facilitator Training
Why Immersive Learning
Safe Spaces in VR
Putting someone in VR
Coming soon: Data & Insights
Charging VR headsets
- Make sure headsets are turned off and charging at least 30min before the workshop starts.
- Have a charging station ready to go on the day, or power accessible where you keep the headsets between use.
- When possible, plug un-used headsets into be charging.
- Oculus Quest will least for roughly 2.5 hours of constant use, without being connected to power.
- Headsets can be used while charging, but this does not deliver the best experience. Use while charging can limit the users movement due to the cable. In most instances this can servery impact the quality of the experience. This is best saved as a back-up option.